A Guide to Postage & Packing Costs
The prices shown against each shop item are before postage and packing charges
Items are professionally packed and sent within 2 working days of order. We make no money from Postage or Packing but you can save money by ordering multiple items as we combine postage where they are sent together.
Postage and packing charges are based on the weight of each package, speed of delivery required, destination and whether tracking/signing is needed. This is calculated at checkout but as the contents of a parcel can vary, please use the postage and packing costs below as a guide when buying directly through this website:
UK – LPs and 12″ Singles
– UK 2nd Class: £3.99 first item, then post free for 6 further LPs or 9 further 12″ Singles. (GREAT VALUE OPTION)
– UK 1st Class: £4.99 first item then post free for 2 further items or get up to 7 LPs or 10 x 12″ Singles for a total postage of £7.99.
For UK tracking/signing add £1.00 per parcel.
Overseas (Airmail) – LPs and 12″ Singles
– Europe and Former-USSR: £8.99 first item then approx. £1.40 each additional item (varies with number and weight).
– USA: £17.75 first item then £3.50 each additional item (varies with number and weight).
– Rest of the World: £11.99 first item then £2.50 each additional item (varies with number and weight). [add £1.00 for Australia and NZ].
For overseas tracking/signing we add up to £4.90 per parcel (less for larger parcels).
For this guide please assume double LPs and triple LPs count as 2 or 3 items respectively for postage purposes. Vinyl box sets may be more.
7″ Singles, CDs and Cassettes are smaller and lighter than 12″ records so will cost less than indicated for LPs. (UK prices from £1.65, Overseas from £3.45).
Tracking/signing is required for parcels valued at more than £20.00.
Insurance at 2.5% will be added at on parcels valued at more than £50.00
Cheaper rates are available on larger orders please contact us about these.